WalkMe Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WalkMe's estimated annual revenue is currently $128.9M per year.
- WalkMe received $90.0 M in venture funding in December 2019.
- WalkMe's estimated revenue per employee is $126,007
- WalkMe's total funding is $307.5M.
- WalkMe has 1023 Employees.
- WalkMe grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- WalkMe currently has 70 job openings.
What Is WalkMe?
WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to realize the promise of their technology investment by transforming the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. With WalkMe’s enterprise-class guidance, engagement, insights and automation platform, employees are more efficient and productive, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets and successfully guide their enterprise through digital transformation. WalkMe’s DAP is used by 2,000 enterprises across all industries.keywords:Digital Adoption Platform, Customer Support, saas, martech, analytics