Whatfix Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Whatfix's estimated annual revenue is currently $53.5M per year.
- Whatfix received $12.5M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Whatfix's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Whatfix's total funding is $49.8M.
- Whatfix's pricing is $1,200 per year.
- Whatfix has 369 Employees.
- Whatfix grew their employee count by 105% last year.
- Whatfix currently has 71 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Whatfix?
Whatfix is a game changing Performance Support platform that helps users achieve optimal performance by providing them quick and easy access to contextual information, needed at the time a task is being performed. With Whatfix, enterprises enable their users to quickly adopt any software application thereby eliminating the time spent in referring multiple resources for help and support. Please visit our website https://whatfix.com for media mentions and more details. For content related to Whatfix product visit http://blog.whatfix.com For top-notch articles from our content team visit http://academy.whatfix.comkeywords:Customer Support,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Media
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Whatfix, the leading digital adoption platform, today announced it has been named in two ...
Customer Experience Software Market Emerging Trends and Strong Application Scope by 2025 : Claritysoft, Genesys, OdinAnswers, Whatfix, ...
In this article, Ram Lakshmanan goes over some commonly asked questions about the System.gc() API call. What is System.gc()? How do you ...
|2017-04-04||$3.5M||A||Stellaris Venture Partners||Article|
|2019-03-13||$12.5M||B||Eight Roads Ventures||Article|