UserIQ Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UserIQ's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.3M per year.
- UserIQ received $2.0M in venture funding in November 2016.
- UserIQ's estimated revenue per employee is $161,111
- UserIQ's total funding is $7.9M.
- UserIQ has 45 Employees.
- UserIQ grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- UserIQ currently has 2 job openings.
What Is UserIQ?
UserIQ empowers SaaS companies to deliver what each user needs to be successful in every moment, starting with adoption. Our platform collects user engagement data from your product and allows you to communicate to your users when they are most engaged: within the product itself. As a result, youll be able to scale onboarding, increase feature usage, accelerate time-to-value, and ultimately drive more revenue throughout the customer journey. UserIQ was founded in 2014 and is led by the former VP, SaaS Growth and Client Advocacy at IBM (Rachel Orston) to help SaaS companies transform the way they engage with their customers. UserIQ is a graduate of the Signature program at ATDC, a startup technology business incubator for early-stage startups, and is funded by leading VC firms in Atlanta: BIP Capital, Tech Square Ventures, and BLH Venture Partners.keywords:Analytics,Customer Support,Marketing,Marketing Analytics, saas