TeamSupport Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TeamSupport's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- TeamSupport received $Undisclosed in venture funding in July 2018.
- TeamSupport's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- TeamSupport's total funding is $1.3M.
- TeamSupport's pricing is $600 per year.
- TeamSupport has 61 Employees.
- TeamSupport grew their employee count by -10% last year.
- TeamSupport currently has 6 job openings.
What Is TeamSupport?
TeamSupport is customer support software built for B2B software and technology companies. Our dedicated customer and contacts databases help you manage customers at the company level, and better understand them so you can provide proactive support. Our collaborative approach to B2B customer support lets your entire team work together to solve customer issues faster and more efficiently. Omnichannel support options let you provide support where and when your customers prefer, while maintaining all information through one central database to ensure your team has access to all data, and doesn't waste time switching between multiple systems. Native integrations, built in screen and video recording, customer distress index, and product and version tracking ensure you can provide exceptional customer support while reducing costs. We help get the focus of customer support back where it belongs - your customers! Give TeamSupport a try with our free 14 day trial, or set up a no-obligation guided demo today.keywords:Customer Support,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr, saas