Intercom Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Intercom's estimated annual revenue is currently $138.2M per year.
- Intercom received $125.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Intercom's estimated revenue per employee is $136,817
- Intercom's total funding is $240M.
- Intercom's pricing is $468 per year.
- Intercom has 1010 Employees.
- Intercom grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Intercom currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Intercom?
The world's first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth. Thanks to the internet, the way people communicate is drastically different than it was 10, even 5 years ago. Messengers like WhatsApp have become the preferred mode of communication in every aspect of consumers lives, and now that switch is happening with businesses too. Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby's, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.keywords:salestech, crm, support, saas