Pendo.io Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pendo.io's estimated annual revenue is currently $81.5M per year.
- Pendo.io received $50.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Pendo.io's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Pendo.io's total funding is $209.5M.
- Pendo.io has 562 Employees.
- Pendo.io grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Pendo.io currently has 169 job openings.
What Is Pendo.io?
Pendo is a product cloud that provides user insight, user guidance and user communication for digital product teams. We help product teams deliver software users love. With Pendo, these product teams can understand product usage, collect feedback, measure NPS, onboard users, and announce new features in appall without requiring engineering resources. Founded in 2013 in the heart of Raleigh and backed by Battery Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech Capital, Pendo has raised $56 million and counts nearly 600 customers, including Zendesk, LexisNexis, Coupa, Gainsight, BMC, and Sprinklr. In 2017, Pendo was named a Top 50 Startup by LinkedIn. In 2018, the company was named a Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine. Pendo tracks 1.5 billion user actions a day, and improves the product experience for 80 million users every month. Pendo is also the producer of ProductCraft, a destination editorial site with insights by and for product leaders; and Pendomonium, a premier product conference. For more information, visit: www.pendo.io.keywords:Enterprise Software,Finance,Real Estate, saas