FullStory Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FullStory's estimated revenue is currently $8.9M per year.
- FullStory received $15.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- FullStory's estimated revenue per employee is $51860
- FullStory's total funding is $60M.
- FullStory has 172 Employees.
- FullStory grew their employee count by 102% last year.
- FullStory currently has 12 job openings.
What Is FullStory?
Meet FullStory, the app that captures all your customer experience data in one powerful, easy-to-use platform. Our tiny script unlocks pixel-perfect session replay, automatic insights, funnel analytics, click maps, and robust search and segmentation - empowering everyone in your organization to help build the best online experience for your customers. Founded in Atlanta by a team of former Googlers devoted to making the web more user-friendly, FullStory officially launched in 2014. The team has raised $25 million so far from West Coast venture firms Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Google Ventures, and Salesforce.keywords:Analytics,Customer Support,E-Commerce,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Total Server So...||$16M||79||20%||$23M|
|Robins Air Forc...||$42.7M||442||9%|
FullStory Hiring Plans
|Date||Number of Employees||Location||Reference|