FullStory Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FullStory's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.2M per year.
- FullStory received $15.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- FullStory's estimated revenue per employee is $133,891
- FullStory's total funding is $69.2M.
- FullStory has 248 Employees.
- FullStory grew their employee count by -10% last year.
- FullStory currently has 1 job openings.
What Is FullStory?
Meet FullStory, the app that captures all your customer experience data in one powerful, easy-to-use platform. Our tiny script unlocks pixel-perfect session replay, automatic insights, funnel analytics, click maps, and robust search and segmentation - empowering everyone in your organization to help build the best online experience for your customers. Founded in Atlanta by a team of former Googlers devoted to making the web more user-friendly, FullStory officially launched in 2014. The team has raised $25 million so far from West Coast venture firms Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Google Ventures, and Salesforce.keywords:Analytics,Customer Support,E-Commerce,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics, martech, saas