Amplitude Analytics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Amplitude Analytics's estimated annual revenue is currently $68.2M per year.
- Amplitude Analytics received $80.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Amplitude Analytics's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Amplitude Analytics's total funding is $186M.
- Amplitude Analytics has 470 Employees.
- Amplitude Analytics grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Amplitude Analytics currently has 45 job openings.
What Is Amplitude Analytics?
At Amplitude, we're on a mission to help product teams understand their users behavior so that they can build better products. We've built a product analytics platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior. Founded in 2012, Amplitude is located in San Francisco's SOMA neighborhood. We recently raised a $30M Series C and are backed by IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. You can learn more about our team, culture, and environment at https://amplitude.com/careers. Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.keywords:Enterprise Software,Media, saas