Upgrade Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Upgrade's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.8M per year.
- Upgrade received $62.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Upgrade's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Upgrade's total funding is $202M.
- Upgrade has 275 Employees.
- Upgrade grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Upgrade currently has 38 job openings.
What Is Upgrade?
Upgrade is an online lending platform that combines access to personal loans with free credit monitoring, helping people secure more affordable credit in the long run. Learn more at http://upgrade.com/ We're a team of over 250 talented and passionate fintech engineers, product, credit, finance, legal, compliance, operations and marketing professionals. We are looking for new team members who get excited about constantly learning, and are always seeking to design and implement new and better solutions. Upgrade raised $60 million in Series A funding - the largest ever Series A investment in a US fintech company - from investors including Apoletto, Credit Ease, FirstMark Capital, Noah Holdings, Ribbit Capital, Sands Capital Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Union Square Ventures, Uprising and Vy Capital. In 2018, Upgrade was honored as a "Best Place to Work in the Bay Area" by the San Francisco and Silicon Valley Business Journals.keywords:Education,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Physical Security,Security