Upstart Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Upstart's estimated annual revenue is currently $104.4M per year.
- Upstart received $32.5M in venture funding in March 2017.
- Upstart's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Upstart's total funding is $144.1M.
- Upstart has 803 Employees.
- Upstart grew their employee count by 93% last year.
- Upstart currently has 28 job openings.
What Is Upstart?
Founded by ex-Googlers, Upstart is the first lending platform to leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to price credit and automate the borrowing process. Upstart has demonstrated unparalleled credit performance and the industry's highest consumer ratings. In addition to its direct-to-consumer lending platform, Upstart provides technology to banks, credit unions and other partners via a SaaS offering called Powered by Upstart. Learn more about Upstart at https://www.upstart.com/about. Find out how to join the team here at https://www.upstart.com/careers!keywords:B2B