Cloudvirga Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cloudvirga's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.4M per year.
- Cloudvirga received $50.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Cloudvirga's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Cloudvirga's total funding is $77.5M.
- Cloudvirga has 80 Employees.
- Cloudvirga grew their employee count by -25% last year.
- Cloudvirga currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Cloudvirga?
Founded by mortgage experts, Cloudvirga is revolutionizing mortgage origination by building intelligence into the digital mortgage. Cloudvirga's mortgage point-of-sale (POS) platforms go beyond just taking an application - they automate tasks traditionally performed by operations to cut costs, improve the customer and loan officer experience and deliver business insights across the origination process. Cloudvirga's unique approach to the mortgage process allows lenders to realize the benefits of tomorrow's digital mortgage today. Information is accurate and compliant from the start, tasks that normally drain resources are automated and complex calculations are performed at the point of sale to create underwriter-ready loans. By combining deep industry expertise with truly intelligent workflow, Cloudvirga's POS platforms offer an all-new approach to digital mortgage origination. Grown at a top U.S. lender, Cloudvirga doesn't just build pretty apps - we understand that mortgage processing is complicated and the consequences of non-compliance are expensive. That's why so many top lenders trust Cloudvirga.keywords:Banking