Cloudflare Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cloudflare's estimated annual revenue is currently $293.5M per year.
- Cloudflare received $150.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Cloudflare's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Cloudflare's total funding is $432.1M.
- Cloudflare's pricing is $240 per year.
- Cloudflare has 2024 Employees.
- Cloudflare grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- Cloudflare currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cloudflare?
Cloudflare, Inc (www.cloudflare.com / @cloudflare) is on a mission to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world's largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month, which is nearly 10 percent of all Internet requests for more than 2.5 billion people worldwide. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with each new site added. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer, named the Most Innovative Network & Internet Technology Company for two years running by the Wall Street Journal, and ranked among the world's 50 most innovative companies by Fast Company. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Cloudflare has offices in Austin, TX, Champaign, IL, Boston, MA, Washington, DC, London, and Singapore. Interested in joining our team Please see current openings at https://www.cloudflare.com/careers. We can also be reached at https://www.cloudflare.com or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/cloudflare.keywords:Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Security,Storage, saas