Dialpad Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dialpad's estimated annual revenue is currently $239.9M per year.
- Dialpad received $50.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Dialpad's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Dialpad's total funding is $230M.
- Dialpad's pricing is $180 per year.
- Dialpad has 738 Employees.
- Dialpad grew their employee count by 53% last year.
- Dialpad currently has 90 job openings.
What Is Dialpad?
Dialpad's mission is to make business communications great. Built on the Google Cloud Platform for unmatched security, reliability and scale, Dialpad's product suite covers the full range of modern business communications needs with Dialpad, UberConference and Call Center solutions all powered by VoiceAI. Today more than 55,000 of the world's most innovative businesses use Dialpad and its seamless integrations with Google G Suite and Microsoft Office 365 to be more productive. Customers include WeWork, Uber, Motorola Solutions, Domo and Xero. Investors include Amasia, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, GV, ICONIQ Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Section 32, Softbank and Work-Bench. Visit dialpad.com for more.keywords:saas, Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Mobile,Security,Storage,Telecommunications