Zoom Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Zoom's estimated annual revenue is currently $3.9B per year.
- Zoom's estimated revenue per employee is $383,258
- Zoom's total funding is $276M.
- Zoom's current valuation is $47.6B. (January 2022)
- Zoom has 10202 Employees.
- Zoom grew their employee count by 19% last year.
What Is Zoom?
Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Our easy, reliable cloud platform for video, phone, content sharing, and chat runs across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems. Zoom was founded in 2011 by experienced leaders and engineers from Cisco and WebEx. Every founding engineer has over 10 years of real-time collaboration software experience. Our mission is to develop a people-centric cloud service that transforms the real-time collaboration experience and improves the quality and effectiveness of communications forever.keywords:saas
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Find yourself a girlfriend who shares her beauty secrets with you.
Finance professionals, athletes and celebrities choose their favorite names in the annual stock-picking competition.
The property offers privacy and acreage within minutes of Washington, D.C..
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|