ScyllaDB Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ScyllaDB's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.7M per year.
- ScyllaDB received $10.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- ScyllaDB's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- ScyllaDB's total funding is $60M.
- ScyllaDB has 115 Employees.
- ScyllaDB grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- ScyllaDB currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ScyllaDB?
We develop Scylla, a Cassandra compatible NoSQL database, at 1MM transactions/sec per server. At ScyllaDB, we carefully apply low-level knowledge to our Big Data technology. Data structures are measured not to cross CPU cachelines, poll-mode drivers are used instead of interrupts, disk accesses are measured for write amplification and caches need to be scan-resistant. We're proud of our very own task scheduler and TCP/IP kernel bypass. We hog the latest C++14 and gcc5.1 for latest and greatest and dream about commodity non-volatile random access memory. ScyllaDB, formerly known as Cloudius Systems, is an open source-centric company, led by the originators of the KVM hypervisor and employ superstar virtualization, database, and OS veterans. The ScyllaDB team is behind OSv and Seastar open source projects Take us for a spin: www.scylladb.comkeywords:saas