Fauna Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fauna's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.8M per year.
- Fauna received $25.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Fauna's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Fauna's total funding is $59.6M.
- Fauna has 54 Employees.
- Fauna grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Fauna currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fauna?
FaunaDB is a mission critical NoSQL database that guarantees data correctness in global environments without operational complexity. Legacy databases create a dilemma: choose scale, and productivity suffers. Choose productivity, and scale and correctness suffer. Scalable, ACID-compliant, multi-cloud, and highly available, FaunaDB is designed for mission-critical systems in the 21st century and beyond. Founded in 2012 by the team that scaled Twitter, Fauna is based in San Francisco and Boston, and funded by top tier investors including Point72 Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, Capital One Growth Ventures, Data Collective, Quest Venture Partners, and more.keywords:saas, Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Network / Hosting / Infrastructure,Security,Storage