MongoDB Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MongoDB's estimated annual revenue is currently $154.5M per year.
- MongoDB received $230.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- MongoDB's estimated revenue per employee is $54,047
- MongoDB's total funding is $311M.
- MongoDB's pricing is $684 per year.
- MongoDB has 2859 Employees.
- MongoDB grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- MongoDB currently has 109 job openings.
What Is MongoDB?
MongoDB is the next-generation database that helps businesses transform their industries by harnessing the power of data. The world's most sophisticated organizations, from cutting-edge startups to the largest companies, use MongoDB to create applications never before possible at a fraction of the cost of legacy databases. MongoDB is the fastest-growing database ecosystem, with over 40 million downloads, 6,600+ customers, and over 1,000 technology and service partners. Learn more at www.mongodb.com.keywords:saas, Cloud Computing,Consulting,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Software Development,Storage