MariaDB Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MariaDB Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.1M per year.
- MariaDB Corporation received $27.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- MariaDB Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- MariaDB Corporation's total funding is $123.2M.
- MariaDB Corporation's pricing is $500 per year.
- MariaDB Corporation has 256 Employees.
- MariaDB Corporation grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- MariaDB Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MariaDB Corporation?
We are the company behind MariaDB, the fastest growing Open Source database. Started by the founders of MySQL, we are passionate about reinventing the database to support today's enterprise needs from OLTP to analytics. We also build complementary products, including MariaDB MaxScale and MariaDB ColumnStore, that are valuable for deploying MariaDB in large, mission-critical production environments. We provide world-class support and training, and we're an active sponsor of the MariaDB Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring continuity and open collaboration in the MariaDB ecosystem.keywords:saas