Remedy Entertainment Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Remedy Entertainment's estimated annual revenue is currently $57.6M per year.
- Remedy Entertainment's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Remedy Entertainment has 285 Employees.
- Remedy Entertainment grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Remedy Entertainment currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Remedy Entertainment?
Remedy is an independent game developer founded in 1995 and based in Espoo, Finland. We are currently working on two projects. CROSSFIRE is the biggest fps franchise in the world and we are creating the story-driven campaign mode for CROSSFIRE 2. Our second title is our own IP called Control and it is being published by 505 Games. Our highly acclaimed titles include Death Rally, Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Quantum Break. Remedy's games are global success stories, selling over 10 million units worldwide and enjoying adaptations from books to movies. Remedy's digital games (iOS, Android, XBLA, Steam) are also critically acclaimed, with over 13 million downloads and hitting #1 in over 100 countries worldwide. We offer a great work / life balance, competitive salaries, perks and a fun but professional work enviroment to enable you to make the best possible video games.keywords:N/A