Cockroach Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cockroach Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $27M per year.
- Cockroach Labs received $27.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- Cockroach Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Cockroach Labs's total funding is $195.1M.
- Cockroach Labs has 186 Employees.
- Cockroach Labs grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- Cockroach Labs currently has 16 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Cockroach Labs?
Cockroach Labs is the company behind CockroachDB, an open source database headquartered in New York City. CockroachDB is a distributed relational database that is scalable, survivable, and strongly consistent - hence the name. It combines the rich functionality of SQL with the horizontal scalability common to NoSQL offerings, and provides enterprise-grade disaster recovery. The company was founded in 2015 with a mission to Make Data Easy.keywords:Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Network / Hosting / Infrastructure,Security,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Cockroach Labs News
The team at Cockroach Labs is on the cusp of revolutionizing the industry with distributed SQL that auto scales on a massive level, enabling ...
Led by Altimeter Capital, Tiger Global and GV, New Financing Brings the Company's Total Funding to $108.5 Million. Cockroach Labs, the ...
In other local funding news, database company Cockroach Labs announced a $55 million Series C funding round on Aug. 6, led by GV.
Cockroach Labs Funding