Cockroach Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cockroach Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $36.7M per year.
- Cockroach Labs received $27.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- Cockroach Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Cockroach Labs's total funding is $355.1M.
- Cockroach Labs has 253 Employees.
- Cockroach Labs grew their employee count by 68% last year.
- Cockroach Labs currently has 30 job openings.
What Is Cockroach Labs?
Cockroach Labs is the company behind CockroachDB, an open source database headquartered in New York City. CockroachDB is a distributed relational database that is scalable, survivable, and strongly consistent - hence the name. It combines the rich functionality of SQL with the horizontal scalability common to NoSQL offerings, and provides enterprise-grade disaster recovery. The company was founded in 2015 with a mission to Make Data Easy.keywords:Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Network / Hosting / Infrastructure,Security,Storage, saas