Cockroach Labs Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- Cockroach Labs's revenue is currently $15M per year.
- Cockroach Labs received $27.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- Cockroach Labs's revenue per employee is $161452
- Cockroach Labs's total funding is $53.3M.
- Cockroach Labs has 93 Employees.
- Cockroach Labs grew their employee count by 69% last year.
- Cockroach Labs currently has 12 job openings.
What Is Cockroach Labs?
Cockroach Labs is the company behind CockroachDB, an open source database headquartered in New York City. CockroachDB is a distributed relational database that is scalable, survivable, and strongly consistent - hence the name. It combines the rich functionality of SQL with the horizontal scalability common to NoSQL offerings, and provides enterprise-grade disaster recovery. The company was founded in 2015 with a mission to Make Data Easy.keywords:Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Network / Hosting / Infrastructure,Security,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Caliber Public ...||$8.1M||83||8%|
Cockroach Labs News
Database software startup Cockroach Labs decided to move to 53 West 23rd Street in October 2018 in part because of Equiem, which Adams
If you're wondering what's with the name, it's a nod to resilience, something for which cockroaches are notorious for. Cockroach Labs, home of
Cockroach Labs is the New York-based developer of SQL database CockroachDB. Kimball, like his fellow cofounders, is a former Google
Cockroach Labs Funding