Yugabyte Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Yugabyte's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.3M per year.
- Yugabyte's estimated revenue per employee is $84,385
- Yugabyte's total funding is $55M.
- Yugabyte has 122 Employees.
- Yugabyte grew their employee count by 171% last year.
- Yugabyte currently has 32 job openings.
What Is Yugabyte?
Yugabyte is the company behind the open source YugabyteDB, a high-performance distributed SQL database for global, internet-scale applications. Built using a unique combination of high-performance document store, auto sharding, per-shard distributed consensus replication and multi-shard ACID transactions (inspired by Google Spanner), YugabyteDB serves both scale-out RDBMS and internet-scale OLTP workloads with low query latency, extreme resilience against failures and global data distribution. As a cloud native database, it can be deployed across public and private clouds as well as in Kubernetes environments with ease. We are backed by top-tier investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Dell Technologies Capital, 8VC and Wipro Ventures. We are hiring across the board in Engineering, Sales and Marketing. Apply on our Careers page: https://www.yugabyte.com/about/careers/ GitHub (Apache 2.0): https://github.com/yugabyte/yugabyte-db Docs: https://docs.yugabyte.comkeywords:N/A