Aiven Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aiven's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.9M per year.
- Aiven's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Aiven's total funding is $50M.
- Aiven's pricing is $2,400 per year.
- Aiven has 144 Employees.
- Aiven grew their employee count by 148% last year.
- Aiven currently has 43 job openings.
What Is Aiven?
Aiven is a cloud technology startup launched in January 2016. We run and manage Open Source database and backend messaging systems for our business customers around the world. We take the pain away from running cloud data infrastructure and enable our customers to drive business results from open source. Currently, we offer Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, InfluxDB, and Grafana in more than 80 regions around the world on AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, DigitalOcean, and UpCloud cloud platforms. Aiven have offices in Helsinki, Boston, Berlin, and Sydney. To learn more about our company and services, visit https://aiven.io.keywords:saas