Instaclustr Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Instaclustr's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.1M per year.
- Instaclustr received $15.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Instaclustr's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Instaclustr's total funding is $24M.
- Instaclustr has 173 Employees.
- Instaclustr grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- Instaclustr currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Instaclustr?
Instaclustr is the open source as-a-service company, delivering reliability at scale. We operate an automated, proven and trusted management environment, providing database, analytics, search and messaging. We enable companies to focus on building cutting edge applications, eliminating the need for costly operations teams and technology. Our core technologies include Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, Elasticsearch, Kibana and Zeppelin. We deliver mission-critical, high performance and always-on data solutions for our customers - supported 24/7 by our Technical Operations team. Instaclustr's consulting expertize leverages the experience we have gained from almost 10 million node-hours of managing Apache Cassandra and related technologies. Our staff includes experienced consultants with deep expertize in the technologies we support as well as extensive consulting experience.keywords:Data Storage,Information Security,Security,Storage