DataStax Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DataStax's estimated annual revenue is currently $94.8M per year.
- DataStax received $106.0M in venture funding in September 2014.
- DataStax's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- DataStax's total funding is $190M.
- DataStax's pricing is $708 per year.
- DataStax has 654 Employees.
- DataStax grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- DataStax currently has 29 job openings.
What Is DataStax?
DataStax powers the Right-Now Enterprise with the always-on, distributed cloud database built on Apache Cassandra and designed for hybrid cloud. The foundation for real-time applications at massive scale, DataStax Enterprise makes it possible for companies to exceed expectations through consumer and enterprise applications that provide responsive and meaningful engagement to each customer wherever they go. Our product also gives businesses full data autonomy, allowing them to retain control and strategic ownership of their most valuable asset in a hybrid cloud world. DataStax helps more than 400 of the world's leading brands like Capital One, Cisco, Comcast, eBay, McDonald's, Microsoft, Safeway, Sony, UBS, and Walmart transform their businesses through right-now applications focused on enterprise optimization and customer experience.keywords:saas, Analytics,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Network / Hosting / Infrastructure,Security,Storage