Databricks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Databricks's estimated annual revenue is currently $232.6M per year.
- Databricks received $250.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Databricks's estimated revenue per employee is $121,706
- Databricks's total funding is $497M.
- Databricks has 1911 Employees.
- Databricks grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Databricks currently has 195 job openings.
What Is Databricks?
Databricks mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering and Business. Founded by the team who created Apache Spark, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering and lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL and interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity and total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA and Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Salesforce, Viacom, Shell and HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.keywords:saas, Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Information Security,Security,Storage