Dremio Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dremio's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.4M per year.
- Dremio received $15.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Dremio's estimated revenue per employee is $71,376
- Dremio's total funding is $261.5M.
- Dremio has 258 Employees.
- Dremio grew their employee count by 103% last year.
- Dremio currently has 59 job openings.
What Is Dremio?
Dremio is the Data-as-a-Service Platform. Created by veterans of open source and big data technologies, and the creators of Apache Arrow, Dremio is a fundamentally new approach to data analytics that helps companies get more value from their data, faster. Dremio makes data engineering teams more productive, and data consumers more self-sufficient. For more information, visit www.dremio.com. Founded in 2015, Dremio is headquartered in Mountain View, CA. Investors include Lightspeed Venture Partners, Redpoint, and Norwest Venture Partners. Connect with Dremio on GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software, saas