Redis Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Redis Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $57M per year.
- Redis Labs received $60.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Redis Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $108,337
- Redis Labs's total funding is $246.6M.
- Redis Labs's pricing is $852 per year.
- Redis Labs has 526 Employees.
- Redis Labs grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Redis Labs currently has 144 job openings.
What Is Redis Labs?
Redis Labs, home of Redis, the world's most popular in-memory database, and provider of Redis Enterprise, delivers superior performance, reliability and flexibility for personalization, machine learning, IoT, search, ecommerce, social and metering solutions. Modern businesses depend on Redis Labs to deliver instant experiences, reliably and at scale. Redis Enterprise is trusted by over 8500 customers, including three of top five communication and healthcare companies, six of top eight technology companies, and four of top seven retailers. Redis has been voted the most loved database, rated the most popular database container, #1 cloud database, and the #1 NoSQL in software stacks.keywords:Data Storage,Information Security,Network / Hosting / Infrastructure,Security,Software Development,Storage saas