Litmus Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Litmus's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.5M per year.
- Litmus received $49.0M in venture funding in October 2015.
- Litmus's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Litmus's total funding is $49M.
- Litmus's pricing is $948 per year.
- Litmus has 183 Employees.
- Litmus grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Litmus currently has 13 job openings.
What Is Litmus?
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies. Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability. We're a tight-knit team that's passionate about helping the world send better email and we're always looking for innovative, smart people to join us. View our open positions: https://litmus.com/careerskeywords:saas, Analytics,Email,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics