SharpSpring Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SharpSpring's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.9M per year.
- SharpSpring received $2.5M in venture funding in March 2016.
- SharpSpring's estimated revenue per employee is $143,926
- SharpSpring's total funding is $26.7M.
- SharpSpring's pricing is $10,200 per year.
- SharpSpring has 270 Employees.
- SharpSpring grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- SharpSpring currently has 10 job openings.
What Is SharpSpring?
Marketing automation that's powerful and affordable. SharpSpring is a cloud-based marketing automation platform for marketing agencies and small to mid-sized businesses that rivals top competitors with its features, functionalities and performance. SharpSpring is among the most flexible platforms on the market, offering native or third-party CRM integration, universal CMS compatibility, and additional integrations with hundreds of applications. With SharpSpring, you can monitor every lead that comes in and analyze all of your data for a full picture of end-to-end ROI. SharpSpring is nearly 1/3 the cost of the competing solutions, and it is the platform of choice for 1,400+ agencies and 6,000+ businesses in 56 countries. For more information about SharpSpring, visit https://sharpspring.com/.keywords:Analytics,E-Commerce,Email,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Mobile saas