CallRail Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CallRail's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.2M per year.
- CallRail received $75.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- CallRail's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- CallRail's total funding is $46.7M.
- CallRail's pricing is $360 per year.
- CallRail has 222 Employees.
- CallRail grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- CallRail currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CallRail?
Trusted by more than 100,000 companies and marketing agencies globally, CallRail provides call analytics to data driven marketers so they can improve customer acquisition. Delivering intuitive self-service software to businesses that care about phone calls, CallRail enables smart marketers to know what makes their phone ring. CallRail tracks phone calls from online and offline marketing campaigns (including PPC keywords), provides insight into which campaigns are working best, and records calls for lead qualification and coaching to increase call conversion rates. Learn more at www.callrail.com. A Few Reviews From Our Clients: We have a client raving about CallRail and they are even changing the way they answer and funnel their calls from insights they received from the call recording feature! - Tommy Bailey, seOverflow "Thanks to CallRail, we're able to track all of the phone calls generated by our SEO and Internet Marketing efforts, for our clients as well as our own company. I can't imagine going back to tracking a campaign's conversions without the use of call tracking!" - Kristine Wilson, WebMechanixkeywords:Advertising,Analytics,Customer Support,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Telecommunications