BirdEye Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BirdEye's estimated annual revenue is currently $59.7M per year.
- BirdEye received $25.0M in venture funding in February 2017.
- BirdEye's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- BirdEye's total funding is $33M.
- BirdEye's pricing is $108 per year.
- BirdEye has 412 Employees.
- BirdEye grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- BirdEye currently has 30 job openings.
What Is BirdEye?
BirdEye is the leading customer experience and business reputation platform that allows businesses to turn their customers into a powerful marketing engine using insights from customer feedback across review sites, social channels, and surveys. Happy customers are the most powerful and untapped source of revenue. Customer experience drives ratings. Ratings drive revenue. The BirdEye platform gives businesses complete control of both, to hardwire every business decision around the customer and scale revenue and growth. Say hello to customer-driven marketing. BirdEye is a comprehensive platform that turns feedback into insights, insights into action, and customer happiness into revenue.keywords:saas, Analytics,Customer Support,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics