Mailchimp Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mailchimp's estimated annual revenue is currently $133.5M per year.
- Mailchimp received $3.0M in venture funding in October 2014.
- Mailchimp's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Mailchimp's pricing is $120 per year.
- Mailchimp has 921 Employees.
- Mailchimp grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Mailchimp currently has 29 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is an always-on marketing platform for small businesses. We make innovative, beautiful products that empower those businesses to find more customers.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Mailchimp changed its pricing model earlier this year. Instead of charging based on how many active subscribers an account has, it included ...
Tillpoint, a UK-based provider of a CRM app, is collaborating with Mailchimp to allow clients to send targeted marketing emails. Tillpoint's ...
The Drum interviews Mailchimp VP of global product marketing, Darcy Kurtz, to talk about the challenges and opportunities for SMEs and how ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
Mailchimp Executive Hires
|2015-12-02||Scott Culpepper||General Counsel||Article|
Mailchimp Hiring Plans
|Date||Number of Employees||Location||Reference|