Voyager Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Voyager Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.6M per year.
- Voyager Therapeutics received $75.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Voyager Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $34,632
- Voyager Therapeutics's total funding is $205M.
- Voyager Therapeutics has 220 Employees.
- Voyager Therapeutics grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Voyager Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Voyager Therapeutics?
Voyager Therapeutics is developing life-changing gene therapies from discovery, preclinical and clinical development, through to commercialization. We focus on people living with severe neurological diseases that lack safe and effective treatment options, particularly in the areas of Parkinson's disease, monogenic forms of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Friedreich's ataxia, Huntington's disease, Alzheimer's Disease and other tau-related neurodegenerative diseases, and severe, chronic pain. We are also committed to advancing the field of AAV (adeno-associated virus) gene therapy through innovation and investment in vector engineering and optimization, dosing techniques, as well as process development and production. Our management team and founders represent some of the most esteemed scientific and clinical leaders in the fields of AAV gene therapy, expressed RNA interference, neuroscience preclinical and clinical development, and manufacturing. We have broad strategic collaborations with Genzyme, a Sanofi company, AbbVie and the University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS). We have also entered into license and other agreements with UMMS, the University of California San Francisco and Stanford University to access relevant technology and data. Contact: Voyager Therapeutics 75 Sidney St. Cambridge, MA 02139 email@example.com 857-259-5340keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals