Collective Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Collective Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $62.8M per year.
- Collective Health received $230.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Collective Health's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Collective Health's total funding is $719M.
- Collective Health has 433 Employees.
- Collective Health grew their employee count by -17% last year.
- Collective Health currently has 40 job openings.
What Is Collective Health?
Collective Health is powering the employer-driven healthcare economy with The Collective Health Platform, the world's first workforce health management system. Combining four solutionshealth plan, concierge support, engagement hub, and analyticsin one complete system, we're giving employers a platform to simultaneously manage their healthcare investment and take better care of their people. With more than 120,000 members and 30 enterprise clients, Collective Health is reinventing the healthcare experience for self-funded employers and their employees across the U.S. Headquartered in San Francisco, Collective Health has more than 350 employees and an experienced leadership team from some of the country's largest technology, insurance, and healthcare companies. The company has raised $230 million from investors including NEA, Founders Fund, GV, and Sun Life. For more information, visit https://www.collectivehealth.com.keywords:digital health, healthtech, saas