LambdaTest Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LambdaTest's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.2M per year.
- LambdaTest received $1.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- LambdaTest's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- LambdaTest's total funding is $3M.
- LambdaTest's pricing is $180 per year.
- LambdaTest has 105 Employees.
- LambdaTest grew their employee count by 54% last year.
- LambdaTest currently has 32 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Test Collab Sof...||$0.6M||4||N/A||N/A||3.9/5||$120|
What Is LambdaTest?
Software testing is a serious value which injects quality into any product. Companies can face a bad reputation with uncertain bug going live in their solution which can also result in losses and brand dilution. Our goal is to empower testers with a single integrated ecosystem wherein they can perform all their tests confidently. Our vision is to give a seamless and integrated experience to QA professionals as we understand that testing has its own demands be it One Click Bug Logging or Single Click Test Execution Platform. We think out of the box and are committed to bring you this reality, wherein testers can make sure that quality of the application is not compromised and reaches new standards in its class. Building With Love For Bug Hunters!keywords:SaaS
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
San Francisco, Aug. 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LambdaTest, leading cloud-based testing platform has introduced its all-new Online ...
LambdaTest has added mobile functionality to its cloud-based cross-browser testing platform. The company earlier this year debuted with an ...
Highlights include an API for managing membership subscriptions and APIs for Lambdatest cross browser testing services. Here's a rundown of ...