BrowserStack Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BrowserStack's estimated annual revenue is currently $86.6M per year.
- BrowserStack received $50.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- BrowserStack's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- BrowserStack's total funding is $50M.
- BrowserStack's pricing is $348 per year.
- BrowserStack has 597 Employees.
- BrowserStack grew their employee count by 67% last year.
- BrowserStack currently has 6 job openings.
What Is BrowserStack?
BrowserStack is the most reliable web and mobile app testing platform on the market, used by more than 2 million developers across 135 countries. We empower teams to speed up release cycles and deploy websites and mobile applications that work seamlessly on any user interface. Users can choose from more than 1,200 on-demand real mobile devices, browsers and operating systems and rely on a secure, stable and scalable infrastructure to support thousands of concurrent manual and automated tests. By reducing the time, cost and maintenance overhead associated with testing, we help software teams keep focus on what matters most - building better products and services with amazing experiences. More than 25,000 global companies rely on BrowserStack, including industry-leaders like Microsoft, ING, Mastercard, Dow Jones, Garmin, National Geographic, Volvo, NRK, HubSpot, Walt Disney and AngularJS, to name a few. With offices in San Francisco, Mumbai and Dublin, BrowserStack is privately held and backed by Accel. Learn more at: www.browserstack.com. We're hiring! View our open opportunities at: www.browserstack.com/careers.keywords:N/A