Applitools Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Applitools's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.7M per year.
- Applitools received $31.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Applitools's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Applitools's total funding is $41.8M.
- Applitools has 122 Employees.
- Applitools grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Applitools currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Applitools?
Applitools is on a mission to help Test Automation, DevOps and Development teams release and monitor flawless mobile, web, and native apps. It is the only commercial-grade, visual AI-based cloud engine that validates all the visual aspects of any Web, Mobile and Native app in a fully automated way. It supports Continuous Deployment in multi-device, multi-browser environments. Founded in 2013, Applitools has hundreds of customers from a range of verticals, including Fortune 100 companies in Banking, Software, Online Retail, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, and more. Applitools is based in San Mateo, California and Tel Aviv, Israel Learn more about our job opportunities here: https://applitools.com/careerskeywords:saas