bswift Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- bswift's estimated annual revenue is currently $120.8M per year.
- bswift received $51.0M in venture funding in April 2014.
- bswift's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- bswift's total funding is $51M.
- bswift's pricing is $240 per year.
- bswift has 833 Employees.
- bswift grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- bswift currently has 1 job openings.
What Is bswift?
bswift provides cloud-based technology and benefits outsourcing/consulting services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers nationwide. Serving millions of users, bswift's benefits administration offerings feature online enrollment, interactive decision support, ACA compliance reporting and employee engagement videos. These offerings are also integrated with bswift Marketplace, a holistic solution that addresses individual customer needs, helps lower health benefit costs and offers their employees a simple, personalized shopping experience. Learn more at www.bswift.com; find industry news and trend analysis at www.bswift.com/blog.keywords:saas, Finance,Human Resources Hr