Rally Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rally Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $304.6M per year.
- Rally Health received $29.0M in venture funding in February 2014.
- Rally Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Rally Health has 1128 Employees.
- Rally Health grew their employee count by 43% last year.
- Rally Health currently has 94 job openings.
What Is Rally Health?
Rally Health, Inc. is a consumer-centric digital health company that makes it easy for individuals to take charge of their health and collaborates with health plans, care providers, and employers to engage consumers. The company's flagship offering is Rally®, a digital health platform featuring a suite of online and mobile solutions that help people manage their health and health care needs: Rally Engage focuses on personalized health and well-being support; Rally Choice is a health benefits marketplace; and Rally Connect offers care provider search and cost transparency. More than 30 million consumers have access to the Rally platform through more than 200,000 employers, and payers such as UnitedHealthcare, BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, Health Alliance, and others. With offices in Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Chicago, Minneapolis and Denver, the team behind Rally Health has been working together since 2010 to transform the consumer health industry. For more information, please visit www.RallyHealth.com.keywords:saas, Fitness and Wellness