Human Interest Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Human Interest's estimated annual revenue is currently $36.7M per year.
- Human Interest received $11.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Human Interest's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Human Interest's total funding is $81.7M.
- Human Interest has 282 Employees.
- Human Interest grew their employee count by 93% last year.
- Human Interest currently has 42 job openings.
What Is Human Interest?
Human Interest offers the easiest and most affordable 401(k) retirement plan for the modern workforce. We empower all businesses, no matter their size, to safeguard the financial futures of their employees. We are an automated, paperless 401(k) that reduces all administrative burden for our customers. Enrolling in our plan takes just a few minutes and our website is simple and user-friendly for both employers and employees. Human Interest provides innovative solutions for a massive problemas of 2015, U.S. retirement assets totaled $25 trillion. Even so, less than half of Americans have saved enough for retirement. We want to change that. Human Interest is backed by Y Combinator, SoftTech VC, SV Angel, CrunchFund, Slow Ventures, and other top Silicon Valley investors.keywords:saas, E-Commerce,Finance,Human Resources Hr