Guideline Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Guideline Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.5M per year.
- Guideline Technologies received $35.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Guideline Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Guideline Technologies's total funding is $139M.
- Guideline Technologies has 196 Employees.
- Guideline Technologies grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Guideline Technologies currently has 25 job openings.
What Is Guideline Technologies?
Guideline 401(k). Helping people save for a better future. Guideline is the only 401(k) provider that doesn't charge participants any fees on investments, regardless of the value of their assets or retirement account balance. And for employers, Guideline charges a low, flat rate fee per participant, in contrast to the asset-based fee model predominant in the industry. By offering a full-stack solution that automates plan administration and compliance, the Guideline team is combatting what's unfortunately become the retirement industry status quo -- legacy providers have put profit over the interests of employees, abandoning the goal of the program in the first place: to give employees the opportunity to save as much as possible for retirement.keywords:Banking,Finance,Human Resources Hr