Virtual Benefits Administrator Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Virtual Benefits Administrator's estimated annual revenue is currently $9M per year.
- Virtual Benefits Administrator's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Virtual Benefits Administrator has 62 Employees.
- Virtual Benefits Administrator grew their employee count by 48% last year.
- Virtual Benefits Administrator currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Virtual Benefits Administrator?
Virtual Benefits Administrator (VBA) is a pro-active, leading edge software design company providing custom solutions to the insurance industry for nearly 20 years. Uniquely delivered on a secure, cloud-based architecture, VBA provides one common architecture for all Employee Benefit Administration. Our software development process focuses on continuous improvement to address the requirements in the ever changing healthcare industry. This empowers our clients to focus on business strategy and growth while streamlining their operations with one easy to use application. Our mission of providing Flexibility, Functionality, and Technology for our clients business solutions ensures they will optimize their daily business processes and deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction. We bring over 150 years of combined experience in the design, development, and implementation of revolutionary solutions for a variety of clients covering a wide array of insurance offerings.keywords:N/A