TripActions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TripActions's estimated annual revenue is currently $147M per year.
- TripActions received $154.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- TripActions's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- TripActions's total funding is $1.4B.
- TripActions has 1014 Employees.
- TripActions grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- TripActions currently has 2 job openings.
What Is TripActions?
TripActions is the leading business travel platform that empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face which is why we're on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward. Companies deserve a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems. To support our customers no matter where they are in the world, we have physical footprints around the globe - currently in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Dallas, Amsterdam and London. With 34% in savings, companies love us. With 97% satisfaction, travelers prefer us. Learn more about why customers like Box, Foursquare, Allbirds and Strava have made the switch to TripActions at www.tripactions.com We are here to get you there. Let's go!keywords:saas