Certify Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Certify's estimated revenue is currently $46M per year.
- Certify received $0.3M in venture funding in January 2014.
- Certify's estimated revenue per employee is $210000
- Certify's total funding is $2.5M.
- Certify has 219 Employees.
- Certify grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Certify currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Certify?
Certify is a leading cloud-based travel and expense management solution for organizations of all sizes, and is the only solution in the expense management industry to offer truly automated expense reporting. With prescheduled, auto-generated expense report creation and mobile capabilities, Certify eliminates the need for paper receipts and spreadsheets, and provides insight into travel and expense spend with a full suite of on-demand reporting and analytics.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
The ministry plans to start a pilot project for the registration, certification and classification of people with disabilities in order to enable them to ...
TALLAHASSEE — As the number of Floridians allowed to use medical marijuana continues to grow, new numbers show that a relative handful ...
DALLAS, Sept. 04, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via OTC PR WIRE -- Kali-Extracts, Inc. (Kali, Inc. dba/Kali-Extracts, Inc.) (USOTC: KALY) ...