Chrome River Technologies Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chrome River Technologies's estimated revenue is currently $40M per year.
- Chrome River Technologies received $35.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Chrome River Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $107817
- Chrome River Technologies's total funding is $154.4M.
- Chrome River Technologies has 371 Employees.
- Chrome River Technologies grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Chrome River Technologies currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Chrome River Technologies?
Chrome River Technologies, Inc. lets business flow for some of the world's largest and most respected global organizations. Our highly-configurable cloud-based expense reporting and supplier invoice automation solutions deliver an elegant and intuitive user interface, which offer the same high quality experience on a smartphone, tablet or laptop. Our SaaS products provide a world-class business rules engine and technology infrastructure, combined with a completely agile solution that supports today's changing business climate, and that CFOs, AP and travel managers, and employees will all love.keywords:Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Payments
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Product Eng...||$14.4M||140||2%|
Chrome River Technologies News
Certify and Chrome River Technologies are combining in a deal valued at over $1 billion, uniting two companies that specialize in travel and
Travel expense management providers Certify and Chrome River Technologies are merging, creating a company with more than 11,000
Chrome River Technologies Funding
|2014-01-15||$17.0M||C||Bain Capital Ventures||Article|
|2015-07-07||$100.0M||D||Great Hill Partners||Article|
|2016-01-27||$100.0M||D||Great Hill Partners||Article|
Chrome River Technologies Executive Hires
|2015-11-18||Julie Norquist Roy||Chief Marketing Officer||Article|
|2016-02-19||Daniel Machock||chief financial officer||Article|
|2018-03-22||Matt Gahr||Chief Sales Officer||Article|
Chrome River Technologies New Location/Offices
|2009-06-09||Los Angeles, CA||Article|