Expensify Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Expensify's estimated annual revenue is currently $128.2M per year.
- Expensify's estimated revenue per employee is $18,315,714
- Expensify's total funding is $138.2M.
- Expensify's pricing is $59 per year.
- Expensify's current valuation is $2.4B. (January 2022}
- Expensify has 7 Employees.
- Expensify grew their employee count by -97% last year.
Expensify Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Expensify?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Summary. Today, we put 'Busted IPO' Expensify in the spotlight for the first time since the company came public last year. The shares...
Additionally, the subhead should read 62% instead of 63%. The updated release reads: EXPENSIFY ANNOUNCES Q4 AND FULL YEAR FISCAL 2021 RESULTS.
Shares of expense-management software company Expensify ( EXFY -3.86% ) crashed on Thursday, following the release of the company's...
Expensify will spend an extra $US3 million to fight systemic injustices in 2021. CEO David Barrett outlined a “highly experimental” plan to let volunteers and donors choose causes. Expensify will focus on climate change, homelessness, hunger, criminal justice, and youth issues. Visit Business ...
David Barrett Contributor Share on Twitter David Barrett is the founder and CEO of Expensify, an expense-management platform with more than eight million users worldwide. As we find ourselves tumbling toward a global financial crisis, every business is taking a second and third look at expens ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|