Brex Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Brex's estimated annual revenue is currently $78M per year.
- Brex received $100M in venture funding in June 2019.
- Brex's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Brex's total funding is $732.1M.
- Brex's pricing is $60 per year.
- Brex has 600 Employees.
- Brex grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Brex currently has 84 job openings.
What Is Brex?
Brex is rebuilding B2B financial products, starting with a corporate credit card for technology companies. We help startups of all sizes (from recently incorporated to later-stage companies) to instantly get a credit card that has 20x higher limits, completely automates expense management, kills receipt tracking and magically integrates with their accounting systems. Brex was founded by Henrique Dubugras and Pedro Franceschi, two engineers who previously founded Pagar.me, one of the largest payment processors in Brazil with over $1.5 billion in GMV. Brex is backed by the co-founders of PayPal (Max Levchin and Peter Thiel), Y Combinator, Ribbit Capital, Yuri Milner, and Carl Pascarella (former CEO of Visa). Brex is building the next generation of B2B financial services with better tech and without the restrictions of legacy technology.keywords:saas