Airbase Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Airbase's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.9M per year.
- Airbase's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Airbase's total funding is $30.5M.
- Airbase has 71 Employees.
- Airbase grew their employee count by 92% last year.
- Airbase currently has 12 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Airbase?
In a growing company, between informal approvals, varying payment systems and manual accounting, getting a clear picture of spend is hard. Controlling spend is even harder. Finance teams across the US use Airbase to manage critical points in every dollar's journey from bank account to general ledger ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝ from setting lightweight approval policies across teams to breaking down silos of payments and payment data and automating accounting. Airbase eliminates over half of the AP processing workload so controllers and CFOs can take a more strategic role in the growth of their businesses. Customers include Segment, Doximity, Gusto, Netlify and more.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %