NTWRK Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NTWRK's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.1M per year.
- NTWRK's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- NTWRK's total funding is $10M.
- NTWRK has 93 Employees.
- NTWRK grew their employee count by 58% last year.
- NTWRK currently has 28 job openings.
What Is NTWRK?
NTWRK is a new content, commerce and experience company for the pop-culture obsessed generation. Through a mobile-first video platform, it features original daily content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and notable pop-culture figures - all paired with shoppable exclusive products launched in partnership with premier brands. Together NTWRK is challenging the traditional definitions of retail and entertainment with a new category it refers to as retailment. NTWRK is backed by Warner Bros. Digital Networks and LA-based investment fund MSA Enterprises, whose limited partners include Jimmy Iovine, and icons LeBron James and Arnold Schwarzenegger.keywords:Mobile, Digital Media, Mobile Commerce