Tanium Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tanium's estimated annual revenue is currently $444.5M per year.
- Tanium received $200.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Tanium's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Tanium's total funding is $753.8M.
- Tanium has 2179 Employees.
- Tanium grew their employee count by 46% last year.
- Tanium currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Tanium?
Tanium is hiring. Our open roles are here: https://www.tanium.com/about-us/careers/ Tanium gives the world's largest enterprises and government organizations the unique power to secure, control, and manage millions of endpoints across the enterprise within seconds. Serving as the central nervous system for enterprises, Tanium empowers security and IT operations teams to ask questions about the state of every endpoint across the enterprise in plain English, retrieve data on their current and historical state, and execute change as necessary, all within seconds. With the unprecedented speed, scale, and simplicity of Tanium, organizations now have complete and accurate information on the state of endpoints at all times to more effectively protect against modern day threats and realize new levels of efficiency in IT operations. Visit us at www.tanium.com or follow us on Twitter at @Tanium.keywords:saas